NameSilo

Polish Traffic

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

fattee77

Established Member
Impact
12
Hi,

Does anybody know a good PPC provider paying well for Polish traffic?
Primarily online/flash games traffic.
I tried Sedo and Namedrive, but they really pay poor this kind of traffic.

Thanks,

F
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sedo or SedoPro - huge difference if you have a Sedopro account they pay well on Polish traffic, Domain Sponsor and many have had luck with Bodis on foreign traffic
 
0
•••
My biased opinion ;):

I'd recommend you try Bodis.com, as we fully support Polish traffic and have many Polish domainers that have moved their domains from ND and Sedo to us.

Feel free to give it a try and let me know how it performs in comparison to the others.
 
0
•••
I had a .pl typo domain that gets good daily typein traffic but can't convert.
I get better result by redirecting the traffic to my arcade site.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back