Dynadot

.tv PolarBear.TV sold for $5,000!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I sold PolarBear.TV for $5,000 through Afternic!

Cheers,
A

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
What was the negotiation process like? Or did they BIN?

•••
They were interested in the domain name and there was no BIN. I provided a range and told them to feel out the buyer. Once they came in with a strong offer, I accepted.

Cheers.

•••
That's great! Congratulations!

•••
Congrats!
That's great news once again Ammudamus.
You certainly have the touch when it comes to .tv names

•••
•••
•••
•••
Documentation sent to DN Journal.

•••
•••
Ron Jackson confirmed the sale.

A

•••
Congrats. How much commission was taken out of it? 15 or 25, percent?

Nice price for two word .tv. I think I didn't sell any .tv yet.

•••
Congrats. How much commission was taken out of it? 15 or 25, percent?

Nice price for two word .tv. I think I didn't sell any .tv yet.

15%

•••
•••
•••
•••
I was inspired by the post and your success with .TVs so I registered one as well haha

Wish me luck

•••
The sale is impressive but I'm more impressed with the guts it takes to ask 50k for it. We could all learn from it. Congrats! (y) (y)

•••
The sale is impressive but I'm more impressed with the guts it takes to ask 50k for it. We could all learn from it. Congrats! (y) (y)

I didn't ask for 50K. LOL.

•••
Congrats! I like the name.

•••
The more I think about this sale ... POLARBEAR - the more I know that .tv is so different to .com

Incredible sale but at the same time ...WTF! .... How?

Twitch and EuroVision using .tv as their main url makes me know .tv is always the cinderella of the domain fairytale. Long may it continue.

•••
The more I think about this sale ... POLARBEAR - the more I know that .tv is so different to .com

Incredible sale but at the same time ...WTF! .... How?

Twitch and EuroVision using .tv as their main url makes me know .tv is always the cinderella of the domain fairytale. Long may it continue.

My line of thinking was the same and that's why I took the ROI. No need to overthink a two word .TV. Recently, I have had quite a few large sales (75K worth) fall apart due to buyers that committed and then backed off. I am not sure what causes that. Buyer's remorse, jumping the gun, etc. Strange business.

•••
Back