Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Polar.tv

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cabletv

Established Member
Impact
1
I was keeping an eye on this one and thought that with ICE.TV at 3K registration this one is the next best (cold) thing :))) I think its pretty brandable ... :santa:

northpole.tv & southpole.tv registered in 2003!

Thanks for your appraisals, if you have any that is :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
What is really ironic is that I was looking for a heart monitor that connected with my iphone by the company Polar whose website is at PolarUSA.com. I subsequently was curious whether the company owned polar.tv and typed it into my browser. That was yesterday and then today I saw this post.

Anyway, with multiple meanings, it isn't a bad name. Unfortunately, it is tough for me to imagine a website that you can monetize related to its 'ice' meaning. Still, for an existing brand, you might be able to generate some money! Good luck.
 
0
•••
Thanks, Im not comparing it to Ice.tv of course but to tell you the truth I like polar.tv even better. Actually there is a famous Berlin Techno club called polarTV with links to polar.tv all over the net. They used to own the domain: Internet Archive Wayback Machine

There is also a large Russian TV Manufacturer (LCD, LED e.t.c...) called "POLAR" at polartv.ru ... also could be a nice Winter/Skiing channel or something :)

Thanks for the appraisal ... B-)

What is really ironic is that I was looking for a heart monitor that connected with my iphone by the company Polar whose website is at PolarUSA.com. I subsequently was curious whether the company owned polar.tv and typed it into my browser. That was yesterday and then today I saw this post.

Anyway, with multiple meanings, it isn't a bad name. Unfortunately, it is tough for me to imagine a website that you can monetize related to its 'ice' meaning. Still, for an existing brand, you might be able to generate some money! Good luck.
 
0
•••
Polar.tv could also be a play on politics, either an anti green pov, (anti global warming ) or perhaps short for polarizing or a point/counerpoint from extreme left and right, polarizing figures, etc. Maybe a web cam of Santa and his elves working feverishly, getting ready for Xmas, lol.
 
0
•••
You may also wish to know that a 'polar' in French is slang for a crime novel
 
0
•••
I'm thinking TM issues with "Polar" the sportswatch brand.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back