Status
Not open for further replies.

Patri

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone! Please appraise polandholiday.com

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
While I can't think of a business that might want to use this, PolishHoliday seems like the better option. You can try pricing low xxx

•••
While I can't think of a business that might want to use this, PolishHoliday seems like the better option. You can try pricing low xxx
Thank you most of people know poland and not polish in this type of domain they prefer countryholiday

Comparable domains sold:
maldivesholiday.com in july 2014 $ 3,995.00 USD
southpacificholiday.com in December 2011 $ 3,188.00 USD
cubaholiday.com 3 346 $
italyholiday.com 1 800 $
newzealandholiday.com 1 500 $
canadaholiday.com 1 888 $
baliholiday.com 1 200 $

•••
Looks like you've done your research. The answer of course is right there. Low xxxx depending on how long you're willing to wait.

•••
I believe "Poland" would be on the lower value side compared to Canada, Italy, Maldives...based on overall desirability / travel numbers. Maybe some thin value, but I'd be surprised if you found X,XXX like those areas, under most circumstances. Power to you if you do

Last edited:
•••
I believe "Poland" would be on the lower value side compared to Canada, Italy, Maldives...based on overall desirability / travel numbers. Maybe some thin value, but I'd be surprised if you found X,XXX like those areas, under most circumstances. Power to you if you do
Thank you jhm but poland has the same visit as canada
canada has 22,100,000 International Tourist Arrivals
poland has 22,100,000 International Tourist Arrivals
https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/most-visited-countries

•••
Last edited:
•••
Very high quality name. I can see Poland getting more visitors per year due to close proximity to other countries. Take north of Canada, you have a fleet of russian nuclear subs in arctic ocean, so we dont get many visitors from that direction

Price $7888 take 5k

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back