Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain PokerGurl.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jolt3500

New Member
Impact
0
Could someone please Appraise my domain name? How much do you think it's worth? Do you think it was a good pick? Do you think it will sell, and how much? Well here it is:


www.PokerGurl.com

If anyone wants to buy it email me @ [email protected]


Thanks so much for your time!!! I love this forum!
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sorry, but I don't see the value in this misspelling. (It's not a play on words of URL or something, is it?) Good luck, though.
 
0
•••
I've seen many people spell gurl like that. I think it can sell.
 
0
•••
Thanks greengambler, but what do you guys think its worth? Godaddy charges $15 to do a domain appraisal. Can anyone tell me what to expect, before I buy the appraisal?

~Thanks
 
0
•••
Don't buy the appraisal! It's a waste of money.
It'll be a computer generated or idiot generated guess-timate. Not worth your time or money. Just stick with the NamePros appraisals right here, they're much more accurate.

I'd say maybe $20-$40 depending on the buyer. Very good for a personal site/email address, if you find the right "gurl". :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back