NameSilo

.POKER

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

ChubbyDfat

Established Member
Impact
320
Any interest to .POKER or is it just in the rear?

I see some limited use of this for gambling sites and those can make a pretty penny but other then that, I have nothing.

What do you guys think?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
0
•••
online poker is a big scam. the software of many poker rooms is rigged!
 
1
•••
I regged a few .poker domains already got a 6 figure offer and the name not even premium most premiums were grabbed up before I got a chance, Way too early in the game for me to sell at this point afilias going to be doing lots of things for this extension.
 
1
•••
I regged a few .poker domains already got a 6 figure offer and the name not even premium most premiums were grabbed up before I got a chance, Way too early in the game for me to sell at this point afilias going to be doing lots of things for this extension.

6 figures in what currency? What domain name was it?
 
1
•••
Most of Premium names are blocked.
 
0
•••
2
•••
1
•••
He just would like to push .poker !
 
0
•••
Don't get me wrong and please don't take my word for it, do your own research please. I do not benefit from .poker in anyway.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Don't get me wrong and please don't take my word for it, do your own research please. I do not benefit from .poker in anyway.
Bluffing are you
 
1
•••
Hello,

I reg bestbet.poker
 
0
•••
Any .poker domains sold yet on the aftermarket.
 
0
•••
registered gazette.poker, no one buys it even for a regfee, .poker is an absolute wasting of money :)
 
0
•••
Any .poker domains sold yet on the aftermarket.
Yeah I bought one for like low $xx... that's the only sale I heard of in public and private -_-
 
1
•••
Yeah I bought one for like low $xx... that's the only sale I heard of in public and private -_-

Well lets see what happens with 88.poker ;)
 
1
•••
88.poker got a $888 bid at Flippa which meets the reserve
 
2
•••
I have recently put some on Sedo and Afternic. We'll see... In a long run I believe that the "keyword.keyword" schema in a niche is better than "keyword.something". I think that people are just not that used, because having a .keyowrd is a relatively new thing. The poker is not that small.
fresh.poker
brilliant.poker
burning.poker
center.poker
dating.poker
drunk.poker
eucasinio.poker
explore.poker
family.poker
fine.poker
freak.poker
grinders.poker
have.poker
her.poker
his.poker
insurace.poker
min.poker
nova.poker
nsfw.poker
platimum.poker
race.poker
rare.poker
roller.poker
romantic.poker
rounder.poker
solo.poker
special.poker
study.poker
swift.poker
take.poker
tech.poker
 
1
•••
I like poker extension. I have several NNN.poker including..

988.poker
788.poker
688.poker

there is also other thread here about chinese poker business.
 
1
•••
I got 3 .poker:
funny.poker
bubble.poker
touch.poker (which i think is the best one, because can be related to a poker app)
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back