NameSilo

.POKER

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

ChubbyDfat

Established Member
Impact
320
Any interest to .POKER or is it just in the rear?

I see some limited use of this for gambling sites and those can make a pretty penny but other then that, I have nothing.

What do you guys think?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
online poker is a big scam. the software of many poker rooms is rigged!
not true...i played online poker to pay bills in college lol
 
0
•••
I am dropping 75% of mine. I have got no requests whatsoever and the aftermarket sales are almost zero, as mentioned above.

I will keep my VERY best though.
 
0
•••
i have Wicked.poker it is one of my best noob purchases.
 
0
•••
I got a few good for sale on sedo ( Paid $3.95 each at uniregistry )

Forum (.Poker )
Review (.Poker )
Star (.Poker )
Night (.Poker )
Club (.Poker )
Cool (.Poker )
Full (.Poker )
 
1
•••
strip.poker seems to be registerred by Afilias.;) And also Free.poker
Probably Affilias is the registry.
 
0
•••
I dropped many on mine, but bought two (probably) better ones this month:

Top.poker
XXX.poker
​
 
2
•••
I got a few good for sale on sedo ( Paid $3.95 each at uniregistry )

Forum (.Poker )
Review (.Poker )
Star (.Poker )
Night (.Poker )
Club (.Poker )
Cool (.Poker )
Full (.Poker )


I like Star and Club. Best of luck with your names...
 
0
•••
I got only one .poker domain for now:
Golden.Poker.png
 
0
•••
I dropped many on mine, but bought two (probably) better ones this month:

Top.poker
XXX.poker
​
You seem to be doing very well with new tlds. Do you have many discussions about the tld or is it just as a .com name: they are either interested or not? And do you convonce people with an inferior .com or is it mostly websites woth cctld or an alternate tld?

If you want to share obviously
 
0
•••
I have:
GTO .Poker

"GTO" (which stands for "Game Theory Optimal") is an extremely popular term within the Poker community.
 
0
•••
I only have one .poker, it is dice.poker
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back