negotiable Poker.in

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have now received a $30,000 + escrow fees offer on Poker.in and have decided that I will sell the name for the highest offer I have by midnight PST on Friday. Offers must be a minimum of $32,000 + escrow fees...since I've already gotten $30,000 + escrow, PLEASE don't waste my time with anything less. Thank you!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Congrats Crooky
 
0
•••
very nice !! congratz
 
0
•••
Excellent!!

Wow!!! Excellent, Crooky! You will be parting with your great Poker.in ! However, It will be worth it! Great sale for you, and all India domainers. Right on!!

Frank :sold:
 
0
•••
Normally, extra-curricular posts like this are not welcome in sales threads, but Steve is a good sport, and everyone has kind words and well wishes, so why not...

Congratulations Steve!

Whatever the final amount, this will be a really nice step for the Indian space!

:)
 
0
•••
Very Nice! Best of luck
 
0
•••
Thanks everyone...I really appreciate it. Haven't gotten any more offers yet here or DNF...I guess I'll see what DomainFest holds in store. :)
 
0
•••
Wonderful news - congratulations!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back