NameSilo

Poker Affiliate

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I had been taking a break from poker and their programs, but i have found one that i thought was too good to be true. Basically what happens is you can refer people with your own code and get them in your downline and earn off of them etc, but even if u don't refer any1, you will end up with people in your downline at random! Its quite a good deal and you don't have to even sign up for their affiliate account, you can do it all with your players account. So i guess its just time to sit back and watch the earnings come in! You can pm me if your interested, just thought i'd share =)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Another PM here please.

•••
•••
pm's have been replied to... but i have found an even better one, where a company sponsors players on your behalf and u still get paid $8 a signup! so bascially it runs like this.

1. Your referral signs up 100% FREE
2. The affiliate gives them $20 to play poker no catches (i have done it and cashed out myself)
3. you get paid $8 for giving away the affiliates free $20

its a win win situation

pm me if your interested.

•••
Are you asking people to PM you so that you can give them your affiliate link? Shady.

•••
i am giving them the option, by no means are they obliged to do so, hence i havent spammed it all over the boards like alot of other people do. The pm's i send out contain links to the sites, not affiliate links. These are not "typical" poker affiliate links and are not seen very often. They are a good earner for domainers and i am sharing that information. I think most of us are here to make money, but i am in no means randomly spamming my affilate url's to any1. If this is bothering a number of you just let me know and i will ask to close the thread.

•••
Please PM me. I'd like more info.

Thanks!

•••
I would like to have this info too please :)
It would be interesting :p

•••
Please Pm me with info also... tks

•••
pm me please thank you very much infestacide

•••
info also please. please pm me.

•••
•••
•••
Did anyone ever get the link from infestacide?

•••
Nope I just pmed everyone and seems like no one got the link.

Maby a to good to be true link.

•••
Hey people!
If you are still interested in poker affiliate programs - pm me.
Our company promotes poker software.

•••
•••
•••
pm me or email me on best-bet'hotmail.co.uk please.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back