Dynadot

domain podota.com&oldleauge.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

John6644s

Impact
podota.com&oldleauge.com please apraise.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Podota is reg fee imho.

Oldleague is not a searchable term but it may have some potential.
You may be able to sell it for mid $xx to high $xx for end user only.
No resell value in it.

•••
@Sheogorath you assume it's Oldleague, but i'm afraid it's Oldleauge.com (a typo), and would be totally worthless.

•••
@Sheogorath you assume it's Oldleague, but i'm afraid it's Oldleauge.com (a typo), and would be totally worthless.

I assumed it was spelling mistake of the OP and he meant for oldleague, because it makes
no sense to register a domain name with such a typo.
If it's indeed a typo, Oldleauge, it's worth $0.

•••
He repeated it twice, so i tend to believe he registered/acquired a typo of Oldleague.com on purpose.

•••
I agree with what they said.

$0 unless you actually have the correct spelling. Which in that case, there's potential you could get maybe low-mid xxx if the right buyer comes along.

•••
Podota.com sounds like a brandable to me. I would try brandable platforms( the usual culprits) and see if it they like it. If they do you might just get lucky.

Is it oldleague.com or oldleauge you regged?

podota.com - mid xxx

oldleague.com - low xxx

oldleauge.com - 0

•••
•••

$0 unless you actually have the correct spelling. Which in that case, there's potential you could get maybe low-mid xxx if the right buyer comes along.
It was a typo it is oldleague.

•••
•••

Would you be willing to make me an offer on any of them and it was a typo sorry.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back