PLR Articles

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

ClayShumate

Established Member
Impact
1
I've been researching alternatives to original articles, and ran across PLR's. Are they worth it? If you use these, and they are keyword rich does the fact it isn't original hurt your chances of good PR and traffic?

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would say stick to unique articles. I've had a site penalized in terms of PR due to non-unique content. Buy some cheap PLR articles in here and modify their wording or sentence structure so they're unique.
 
0
•••
Hi..
I think you should go with some more useful articles regarding the PR because its really good for your site...
 
0
•••
PLR articles, or private label rights articles, are a good way to add useful, interesting, search engine friendly content to your website. If you're building a string of websites, or a large site, writing a blog or distributing articles to article libraries, you need a lot of articles.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back