NameSilo

Custom PLR Articles by a Published Author!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

MsSpider

Established Member
Impact
13
I am available for custom PLR articles. I am taking on 50 articles a week right now at $10 per article. I do not use any kind of software or generator for my articles. I am a published writer who has written for my local newspaper as well as print and online publications. To view my writing skills, please view the articles below. Also, note these articles are not meant to be an example of a custom PLR article...articles like the ones shown below cost $50 and are much more involved.

http://att.iparenting.com/toddlers/newestmember.htm
http://dadstoday.com/articles/529.php?wcat=85

To discuss custom PLR articles, please PM me. I just started taking on assignments so I'm not near my 50 a week quota...yet...so if you're interested, please act quickly!


Thanks :)
Angela
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
bump :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back