NameSilo

Established PLR Article site

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

TechGuy1

Account Closed
Impact
0
Hello

I just created Cheap PLR Articles - Buy PLR Content - Private Label Articles. I am still debating if I even want to sell it but if offered the right price, I will. I think there is huge potential here. There are 200,000 plr articles for sale on the site. All instant downloads through Virtuemart. It took me almost a month just to upload all the articles and give a description.

I just paid for 1500 backlinks that will be done in 1-2 weeks. It got indexed yesterday and is already on 1st page of google for "cheap plr articles".

I am asking $600 for starting bid.

Thanks

email: [email protected][/email
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back