Status
Not open for further replies.

Alvinang

Established Member
Impact
Do you see the value of this domain?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes, too many new domainers jump on a variation, such as the singular or the plural or adding or removing a letter or changing the order of the words, or a different extension, of some name that sold for a lot in the past, thinking that the variation that has been sitting unregistered all these years must be worth something too. Brandables aside (which are hit or miss anyway), It ain’t necessarily so!

Or in this case...adding a word in front.

•••
I find it difficult to see how this domain could be used in a real life setting. If it was, it would seem sketchy / spammy.
It's not worth much IMO.
Hope that helps.

•••
Its value lies in “foisting” it onto an even less experienced domainer who might think it’s worth something.

That’s a foist!

Last edited:
•••
I think I'm going to list this domain here in NamePros! Please checkout and kindly support !!

•••
Related domain sales:

expresscheckout.com
Afternic
2005-04-07
$2,488 USD

eyepleasers.net
N/A
2007-04-19
$12 USD

insuranceplease.com
Afternic
2007-05-15
$1,400 USD

translateplease.com
N/A
2007-06-30
$392 USD

checkoutrealestate.com
Afternic
2008-01-01
$110 USD
Afternic
2008-01-01
$60 USD

please.cc
N/A
2008-01-01
$5 USD

bound2please.com
N/A
2008-01-01
$100 USD

pleaseconsider.com
N/A
2008-01-01
$125 USD

orlandoplease.com
Afternic
2008-01-01
$275 USD

pleasepay.com
N/A
2008-01-01
$751 USD

pleasesellitforme.com
Afternic
2008-01-01
$60 USD

Please checkout my domain auction here in Namepros!

Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
Its not terribly bad, not that great. It could have potential with development, but their are many variations a person could find.
List at all marketplaces, avoid flippa and see how you feel in 1 year.

It is not the most catchy word in the world people use every day
Cant see anything else because not logged in to flippa and have no intention of.
How much money did you murder at flippa? Just 9$

Actually, I was thinking about to develop it into a website and that would cost
me $29 for listing on Flippa!

•••
My domain auction bidding has reached $20, and there is no more bid for a couple of days since then. :xf.cry:

Why?

•••
Take a look at other auctions - this sort of thing happens all the time, people at Namepros pay very little for most domains - partly due to being all resellers. The majority of auctions here close at very low prices. That's not to say that there are not exceptions for exceptional domains.

Last edited:
•••
Checkout.com has an Estibot value of $ 192,000 USD, what do you think?
A lot of people make that same mistake when starting out. But the difference between "checkout.com" and your domain are not comparable. The "please" makes it entirely different, especially no longer a single word which are very rare/costly.

Thanks all for the comments and advice, now I started to realize that I just can't earn a living with domain flipping. I've to stop wasting my hard-earned money! :oops:
You totally can, but not as a beginner. You need to study and understand the market, the buyers and sellers, the different TLDs and what keywords work well with them, etc.

I wouldn't expect it to support you financially in the first 12 months (unless you have vast business and market experience already), so learn it in your spare time as a hobby, then as you learn it'll become extra money, and if you do well then you can make it a full time earner.

Like anything which requires skill and knowledge, you cannot just jump in and run with it, it takes time.
Do a lot of reading in the auctions section here, on sales report sites, namebio.com etc. You'll see get to see that it's not just as simple as buying a name and selling it - even good names can take time to sell.

The problem might be that eBay and Sedo have banned my account, so I've to start out from Flippa. :xf.frown:
That doesn't sound good, although I don't know the reasons. Your online profile when selling domain names is important. People need to trust you. Perhaps work at fixing those as well if you can :)

Good luck :)

•••
Thank you so much, James and Xynames for the precious information.

By the way, my domain auction for this Pleasecheckout.com has just ended at $20. And because this is my first auction, I'm wondering what is my next course of action should I take?

Thanks again! :xf.smile:

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back