Status
Not open for further replies.

Alvinang

Established Member
Impact
Do you see the value of this domain?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's PleaseCheckout.com, thanks!

•••
Sort of catchy but misses the mark as a brandable imo. $75-$150 aftermarket flip.

•••
Thanks so much for your appraisal!

•••
Decent, maybe low xxx to right end user ($150-250)

•••
Ask yourself: would you buy this domain and for what possible use or project? That will help you identify potential end users (read: target market). Offhand, I can't think of any use for this particular name that could bring money, ergo no end users that I can think of (n)

P.S. It's a good idea to perform this kind of analysis before registering a domain.

Last edited:
•••
Checkout.com has an Estibot value of $ 192,000 USD, what do you think?

I'm trying to auction it on Flippa right now!

Thanks.

•••
Don't get your hopes up past $25 right now imo, it sounds semi brandable but it needs to be aged and have a UNIQUE buyer.

•••
Checkout.com has an Estibot value of $ 192,000 USD, what do you think?
I think that valuation is... on the low side! Estibot valuations need to be taken with a ton of sand. But that's beside the point here, same as checkout.com! Why not share instead what Estibot has to say about your domain - pleasecheckout.com? :xf.wink:

BTW, proper English here would be: checkoutplease.com... which happens to be in redemption and will drop soon...
Registered at GoDaddy since 2015, somebody decided to let it drop after 2 years and nobody has picked it up in GoDaddy's expiring domains auction... all things to consider before registering the name with $$$,$$$ in your eyes :xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
I think that valuation is... on the low side! Estibot valuations need to be taken with a ton of sand. But that's beside the point here, same as checkout.com! Why not share instead what Estibot has to say about your domain - pleasecheckout.com?

Think about all the crypto and bitcoin domains sold....they go for thousands yet estibot 9 times out of 10 shows low or $0.

•••
many alter options. checkOutPleas CheckOutNow, JustCheckOut DoCheckOut PlsCheckOut CheckOutPls CheckItOut ComeCheckOut....

•••
This is the description of my sales page, pleasecheckout.com:

PleaseCheckout.com is for sale

Estibot appraisal: $270
PleaseStandby.com is selling for $3,899
PleaseIndicate.com is selling for $3,395
PleaseLetMe.com is selling for $3,395
Average Keyword Search: 380,000
Cost Per Click: $2.56 USD

The Flippa auction has been started for more than 24 hours, but it didn't even get a single bid yet, and I started to lose my confidence...

Consequently, I changed my auction starting price from $20 to $1.

Last edited:
•••
checkoutplease.com[/I]... which happens to be in redemption and will drop soon...
Registered at GoDaddy since 2015, somebody decided to let it drop after 2 years and nobody has picked it up in GoDaddy's expiring domains auction... all things to consider before registering the name with $$$,$$$ in your eyes :xf.wink:

OMG! I'm feeling so sad and discouraged :xf.frown: ...

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
After I posted on my Facebook and shared on a few FB pages, I got only 20 views but 0 bid after almost 2 days. :xf.cry:

I can't post any link here, can you please check out my sales/auction pages on Flippa? Thanks

Last edited:
•••
Its not terribly bad, not that great. It could have potential with development, but their are many variations a person could find.
List at all marketplaces, avoid flippa and see how you feel in 1 year.

It is not the most catchy word in the world people use every day
Cant see anything else because not logged in to flippa and have no intention of.
How much money did you murder at flippa? Just 9$

•••
This is the description of my sales page, pleasecheckout.com:

PleaseCheckout.com is for sale
Estibot appraisal: $270
Seems like a very inflated valuation by Estibot in this case, IMHO :blackeye:
PleaseStandby.com is selling for $3,899
PleaseIndicate.com is selling for $3,395
PleaseLetMe.com is selling for $3,395
Who cares how much people are dreaming of selling their domains for? :banghead: Serious buyers know better! Check Namebio and find and quote similar domain sales that went through, if any!

Sorry to rain on your parade. Believe it or not, I'm answering your cry for help here. Discouraged after reading this? Good! It's a mediocre name at best (worthless, IMHO). Lesson learned? Great! Now get your sh... er, stuff together and start over. Do your homework... to start you off here:

- learn about different kinds of domains (like 4L, number and geo names or brandables)

- study various domaining strategies (end user sales, outbound marketing and specialized marketplaces like BrandBucket)...

- since English seems not to be your native tongue, find a consultant to run your ideas by...

- do your due diligence on every single domain you think of investing in - before you buy!

- spend a lot of time at Namebio getting a better feel of what actually sells (y)- as opposed to what others offer and dream of selling! 99% of those never sell :banghead:

Once you feel comfortable with all of the above: selectively register or buy much better domains. Many of them! Domaining is a numbers game, the bigger your portfolio (of good names!), the more you sell. Targeting end users $x,xxx - $xx,xxx territory? Starting out, figure on selling about 2% of your stock per year and adjust your business plan and pricing accordingly! This should get better with time... 5% is likely, 10% is not unheard of. With proper outbound, you might go into 20%++ territory! (y)

Last edited:
•••
Seems like a very inflated valuation by Estibot in this case, IMHO :blackeye:

Who cares how much people are dreaming of selling their domains for? :banghead: Serious buyers know better! Check Namebio and find and quote similar domain sales that went through, if any!

Sorry to rain on your parade. Believe it or not, I'm answering your cry for help here. Discouraged after reading this? Good! It's a mediocre name at best (worthless, IMHO). Lesson learned? Great! Now get your sh... er, stuff together and start over. Do your homework... to start you off here:

- learn about different kinds of domains (like 4L, number and geo names or brandables)

- study various domaining strategies (end user sales, outbound marketing and specialized marketplaces like BrandBucket)...

- since English seems not to be your native tongue, find a consultant to run your ideas by...

- do your due diligence on every single domain you think of investing in - before you buy!

- spend a lot of time at Namebio getting a better feel of what actually sells (y)- as opposed to what others offer and dream of selling! 99% of those never sell :banghead:

Once you feel comfortable with all of the above: selectively register or buy much better domains. Many of them! Domaining is a numbers game, the bigger your portfolio (of good names!), the more you sell. Targeting end users $x,xxx - $xx,xxx territory? Starting out, figure on selling about 2% of your stock per year and adjust your business plan and pricing accordingly! This should get better with time... 5% is likely, 10% is not unheard of. With proper outbound, you might go into 20%++ territory! (y)
Best advice ever

•••
Thanks all for the comments and advice, now I started to realize that I just can't earn a living with domain flipping. I've to stop wasting my hard-earned money! :oops:

Last edited:
•••
it could be some kind of website offering (selling) checkout forms, apps, scripts etc...
or offering payment service via forms.. credit card forms payment etc
google them and offer your domain

•••
Thanks all for the comments and advice, now I'm started to realize that I just can't earn a living with domain flipping. I've to stop wasting my hard-earned money!

It is a tough biz and it has a big learning curve...you have to think about your potential buyer before you register a name. Start out slowly and learn how to to outbound marketing...auctions will net you the lowest return for a name.

•••
End user high $xxx - $1,xxx is possible.

•••
Thank you very much, Bonsu, this is probably more practical advice than all the Domaining books I bought and video courses I've learned online! :xf.smile:

The problem might be that eBay and Sedo have banned my account, so I've to start out from Flippa. :xf.frown:

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back