Dynadot

domain PleaseAppraise this TripName.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mikespikes

Established Member
Impact
Hi,
I own this domain TripName.com , Planning to Develop for online travel site. please somebody advise..whether this is a good name?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi
unfortunately I don't think it's a wonderful domain but if your plans are to develop it then the quality of the domain name is not so important anymore so don't worry.

Let me just remind you to add to the title the name of the domain you would like to be appraised as it's one of the rules of the forum.

Good Luck

•••
Thanks for your reply..but when I keyed "trip name" in google i got search results
About 1,290,000,000 results (0.34 seconds) . Do you think this result is good?

•••
Thanks for your reply..but when I keyed "trip name" in google i got search results
About 1,290,000,000 results (0.34 seconds) . Do you think this result is good?

Don't go by search results to factor a value of a domain name without taking into consideration the context of the results.

Searching 'Trip Name' will display every single webpage indexed in google has has those two words on the page somewhere within it, no matter the context.

I just did a search myself and pages like this are popping up:

"I just searched When you are going on a long trip, name something you only pack ..".

This has nothing to do with making a brandable domain. Don't see any value in the name, it doesn't make sense.

Good luck on your next one though.

I'd advise new domainers to reg names from the "Available Domains" section on NamePros rather than trying to come up with their own.

•••
Back