Dynadot

.mobi Please Value This

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
$0 ... the Red Cross won't like that reg either.

•••
your stupid, you have Mc at your name and a bunch of nycity names !!! are you stupid stupid stupid ??

•••
american red cross is a TM name.

•••
Don't hate the player, hate the game.

really ? i didn't know that. Free Country last time a paid taxes. It's for sale. No different then anything else, cause if so ther would be less then 15,000 domain names in the world....period.

Don't hate the player, hate the game. ( bobstahl )

•••
BOB STAHL said:
Americanredcross.mobi
Do you have a development plan in mind??

•••
Bob,

I've been doing this 10 years. Early in my domainer life I registered the .COM version of some large corporations.

This included some version of CNN, Pepsi, McDonalds and Coke.

I was handed a stack of cease and desist papers that would make most leap from their shoes.

At the time I was broke, so it didn't really matter to me... and argumentative, so it was a bit of fun.

These situations rarely end up profitable.

What you might consider doing is getting the name appraised using one of the major services. I know one or two actually have IRS guidelines.

Then donate it and write it off.

This might be the best way to have positive cash flow from a TM name.

Jeremy

BOB STAHL said:
Americanredcross.mobi

•••
many thanks, how you think that name was never taken ?

regards

no plan, always liked the name, its from a war medal. But i can see where you would think it means THE AMERICAN RED CROSS.

I Would Like To Sell It

•••
Typed Drawing
Word Mark AMERICAN RED CROSS
Goods and Services IC 043. US 100 101. G & S: charitable services, namely, providing relief and support to victims of disasters by providing food and temporary housing shelters and information and consultation related thereto. FIRST USE: 18811231. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 18811231

IC 036. US 100 101 102. G & S: charitable services, namely, providing financial assistance and support to victims of disasters and providing information and consultation related thereto. FIRST USE: 18811231. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 18811231
Mark Drawing Code (1) TYPED DRAWING
Design Search Code
Serial Number 76448664
Filing Date September 11, 2002
Current Filing Basis 1A
Original Filing Basis 1A
Published for Opposition December 9, 2003
Registration Number 2818964
Registration Date March 2, 2004
Owner (REGISTRANT) The American National Red Cross FEDERALLY CHARTERED CORPORATION UNITED STATES 430 17th St., NW Washington D.C. 20006
Attorney of Record Andrea Morisi
Disclaimer NO CLAIM IS MADE TO THE EXCLUSIVE RIGHT TO USE "AMERICAN" APART FROM THE MARK AS SHOWN
Type of Mark SERVICE MARK
Register PRINCIPAL
Live/Dead Indicator LIVE

Typed Drawing
Word Mark RED CROSS
Goods and Services IC 036. US 100 101 102. G & S: Charitable fundraising. FIRST USE: 18811231. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 18811231
Mark Drawing Code (1) TYPED DRAWING
Design Search Code
Serial Number 76448671
Filing Date September 11, 2002
Current Filing Basis 1A
Original Filing Basis 1A
Published for Opposition April 29, 2003
Registration Number 2740132
Registration Date July 22, 2003
Owner (REGISTRANT) American National Red Cross, The FEDERALLY CHARTERED CORPORATION UNITED STATES 430 17th St., NW Washington D.C. 20006
Attorney of Record Andrea Morisi
Type of Mark SERVICE MARK
Register PRINCIPAL
Live/Dead Indicator LIVE

American Red Cross is a "logo" Trade Mark with no claim on American other than it's design in the logo or service mark

Red Cross is Trade Marked by a few from CEREAL PASTE GOODS to WOMENS SHOES

could be wrong so cross your fingers

Last edited:
•••
BOB STAHL said:
your stupid, you have Mc at your name and a bunch of nycity names !!! are you stupid stupid stupid ??

:great: Welcome to NP!

haha

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back