Dynadot

domain Please take out little from your valuable time to appraise; styylish dot com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

exyzed

Top Member
Impact
Hey @wwwulff, @Drongy @Kate, and Guys and Gals at NamePros, please appraise Styylish.com

Thankfully,

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I feel praised.

On other occasions I would say it is a misspel, but since it is tied with fashion, the double yy, could be made in to a quite a nifty logo.

While I doubt BB or BP would take it, if you make the logo and advertise it, you could get high xxx$ or low xxxx$. Takes a lot of networking skills however, because these prices are mostly to the end user.

•••
some misspelled domains make a good first impression impact as a good brand name.. but not this one I am sorry. I dont like the repeating yy it does not look good to me.

but that is only my opinion maybe SquadHelp or BB has different opinion, try to submit the name to them and see.

•••
dont like the repeating yy

How would you appraise sttylish dot com? Higher.. or, lower than styylish dot com?

Thanks

•••
... ...

How would you appraise sttylish dot com? Higher.. or, lower than styylish dot com?

Thanks

I dont think it is better, misspelling using extra repeating letter is not good IMO.

•••
To be honest, I don't think it is one of the better misspellings I've seen, it had worked better if it had been styyle - Many domainers don't like them, but I've sold some of them (including splaash and editorr) and I prefer them either with a double vocal (especially with i and a) as in Smiile (sold for $18,000 in 2016) or Waash (sold via BB some months ago) or with a consonant in the end of the word (where I like rr or tt best).

Misspellings is a trend and I think it have peaked, so it's not something I recommend investing heavily in (I can see you have some in your BB portfolio). I have some of them myself (layoutt and Faact the ones I like best) and today I would only invest in them, if it is a short top (and trendy) keyword.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks @wwwulff , i am grateful for your learned opinion in this regard.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back