Please suggest a good script...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

silveraden

Established Member
Impact
42
I am planning to run a portal.. This website will include news and some information at the frontpage and I will also include a community forum (I have VB script)..

I don't have any experience with Joomla and Drupal and I am planning to use wordpress with magazine theme...

What do you think is good to use... Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc?

Thanks

PS: I will be the first to create a community portal for our province and I am excited.. :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back