Dynadot

domain Please seniors I need your attention??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

UIunique

Established Member
Impact
Hi to all seniors,
I hope you all will be ok and busy with domaining as a success.
I want one of you to look at my domains to give your view about chances of my domains selling because i know my domains are not very good but they are not bad either.
I want to share my domains privately but not in open thread. If one of you have time to look at then please reply me.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
domains are not very good but they are not bad either.

OK, This reads to me like you've already arrived at your own opinion on the domains. Business buyers (Where the money is) Rarely settle for second best. The exception occasionally being domains that are short and unique for branding purposes these may be perceived as off-the-wall until you understand the planned usage.

If you wish you can send them to me and I'll happily investigate any that look like they have potential. The one caveat I would make, is don't send them if they are Not TLD's. .com/net/org*. reply will remain private.

*Exception being .co.uk

Last edited:
•••
Hi bailey UK, thanks for your kind reply.
I have mix portfolio of .xyz and .com domains and 1 .online.
So i can only send you .com domains to know your opinion that what i understand from your reply.

•••
I don't want to be delving into domain extensions that I have no experience with. So do send me the .coms by private message and I'll do my best to help

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back