Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Please review

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisxx

Established Member
Impact
8
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
CasinoClubs.net please review

nice!
 
0
•••
simple but a neat site . u made it targeting Adsense ?
 
0
•••
Adsense has been one of the reason. Thanks for reviews:)
 
0
•••
Thats cool, just love the header, to add more appeal to the text, make the stats and figures and key facts in bold,

Nice work, innovative!
 
0
•••
my thoughts,
-The banner fits the name very well, and fits the overall site.
-Over all color is good, but I would suggest changing the link color in the content, the side links are fine.(purple doesnt really go well here)
-nicely ordered.
-simple but nice.
----------
My Grading
Design: 8/10
Accessibility: 10/10
Experience: 9/10
 
0
•••
I like the banner very much, fits really well on the layout. The concept is nice too but there are too many ads on the page.
 
0
•••
Nice site, I like the header, very artistic. Easy to navigate and nice used of colors...




___________________________________
Business Printing - The right choice for your business printing online.
 
0
•••
Nice layout.

I would like to point out a few things:

!) Standardize the fonts throughout, the main content is in Times New Roman and Navigation Menu is in Verdana.
@) Ads stand out. Maybe I am ad-blind thts why i cant read, but i suppose the ads should be blended well with the content. The color(blue/red) should be replaced with black.
#) the language section should be the first thing in the navigation menu
$) I'd suggest changing the font to Arial, so that the ads blend much better.
%) u dont need to mention the word "Menu" in the navigation menu. :)
^) I still feel that there is something missing in the site :imho:

Just my 6 cents :hehe:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back