Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Please review URLredo.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dsotmoon

Established Member
Impact
1
well, after trying to sell the domain without luck I decided to further develope this great domain, I sold it once before and bought it back again, I used a design I bought from Custom Web Site Design & Graphic Design by 4design.tv long long ago and never utilized, and i'm holding a contest here at NP fro a new logo that better matches the site

right now I am looking for feedback on the design, functionality and content (which if you visit and read each page, i have tried to make different and fun)

good, bad and ugly, I can handle it :hehe:

thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Overall, I think it is a very appealing design. Targeted towards slightly younger people in my opinion though.

13-24 year olds.
 
0
•••
Codewise:
- 2 CSS Issues to check - W3C CSS Validator results for http://urlredo.com/ (CSS level 2.1)
- 22 Errors and 8 warnings for your XHTML - [Invalid] Markup Validation of http://urlredo.com/ - W3C Markup Validator
- Tables used for building the layout of the page, this is not semantic and should not be coded this way
- 10 of your images do not have the alt attribute
- the < font > and < center > tags are used, these are now deprecated.
- Using < b > and <i > instead of the correct elements.

Design wise:
- Logo is very poor design, I would recommend it being redesigned.
- No clear hierarchy, everything is quite scattered?
- More ads then there is content about the service you are offering.
- using keywords at the bottom of your webpage is frowned upon by google.

In my personal opinion it could do with a complete redesign and build.
 
0
•••
I appreciate your work, the site looks professionally! I've never seen such a design before. Well done:)))
 
0
•••
Hello everyone I am Newbie, this is very Interesting Post, I like it Really you have done very well. Keep it up.
 
0
•••
thanks everyone for the replies, cappa1_2000, thanks for the detailed post, I have started working on your suggestions
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back