NameSilo

Please Review: getwallpapers.tk

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

Please review my free desktop wallpapers' web site. Currently it's hosted for free so expect a few ads to pop-up here and there which btw are out of my control! ...

looking forward to your comments ...

Click Here to Visit the Site!

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The daily bandwidth limit for this member has been exceeded. Try again after midnight, EST.
Click here for more information. :D

•••
•••
Not too bad. :) Overall it looks pretty good, but it's kind of hard to check out withh all them popups ;)

•••
it takes extremely too long too load. :(

•••
eheheheheh.. I don't want to hurt anyone's feeling.. but I haven't had any pop-up!!!! :P (of course, usin a pop-up blocker!!)

the site looks great man.... only thing is that I personnaly feel there is too much info shown on the main page... user just don't know where to focus.. (remember.. is a user has not found what he looked for within 30sec. he's out!)

eg. the "Latest Addition" banner with "Currently 393 Wallpapers Online!" on it.. it gets confusing...

but that only my 2 cents..!! do whatever you want it it!! :D

there's much work in that.. especially if you reallyuse asp for dynamic content... :D

l8r... ryd

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back