NameSilo

Please review - getCredit365.Com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

LazyD

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi all, I am looking for reviews on a new site im putting together...

getCredit365.Com

The content isnt done, I still need to add the credit cards, insurance etc. I am looking for critiques mostly on layout and setup.

The FAQs section isnt done as im sure you can tell as well...

All comments welcome..
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
So far look's nice. Try to add rollovers ( maybe blue or red ) to your menu buttons and create better footer.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back