Please recommend a yipit (deal aggregator) clone script.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
2
Hi everyone

I am looking to add daily deals (for a highly niche market) to my website. There seems to be a lot of scripts which claim to do than same job as yipit. Most of them come with insufficient information as to what the actually offer, and without reliable user reviews. So it's proving hard to make an informed choice.

If you have used one in the past I would love to hear your opinion. I am looking for one with a wide range of sites already built in, one which will allow me to add other sites and have extra functions added. For example I wish to be able to only scrape certain types of listing, so will need to add scraping by keyword if it isn't already there.

Also, being able to send targeted emails which automatically format to match the users profile, and being able to crate mobile apps is a big plus too. Again, I could have these added, but better if the script comes with it built in.

Thanks in advance

David
 
Last edited:
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back