Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Please let me know

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Designbin.net

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi, if there is a certain domain name (a popular internet term) and EVERY ext. is registered but ".ws" Then would you go for it? I am DEFINATLY considering, but I don't know if it'll be worth anything ;)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Without a specific domain name to be appraised ... would you mind if I moved this over to the "Discussions" Forum?
Please get back to me here ... I appreciates.
 
0
•••
Sure. I just want to know ASAP. Any ideas CH? :)
 
0
•••
[/Moved to the "Discussions" Forum].
Thanks.
 
0
•••
if it walks like a .ws and quacks like a .ws, it is most likely worthless
 
0
•••
The domain name would have to be the PREMIER "one-word" keyword for me to even consider it in the ".WS", IMHO. Even then, I'm not sure if I'd register it or not. I know you can't disclose the actual domain, but I guess the answer would be "No", absent any additional information.
Best of Luck.
 
0
•••
Only if it was www.ws would I register a .ws domain.
 
0
•••
WS seems st00pid, cm is the next .com
 
0
•••
i dont like ws either, dont think it going to make any diffrence..
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back