IT.COM

.mobi Please ..I need some advice here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wish I could help. Don't you wish SEDO had a phone number?

•••
If you have negotiated (or not) and have decided that you can live with the offer, you can send it to auction.

The auction status means basically two things: You have agreed to sell this domain at this price should there be no more bids and the buyer has agreed to buy this domain at this price should there be no more bids to UPSET his offer.

Putting a domain in auction means that you now have exposed this domain to many more potentially customers as it will get tremendously more hits than anytime previous.

Basically its a win-win situation for you. You are going to sell the domain at the agreed offering but it has the potential to make more money. An offer was made for Tractors.com for $35,000.00 (I believe that was the offer) yet it ended up selling for $143,500.

But just like any auction, there is no guarantee that the buyer will pay. Some people don't like waiting seven days.

I have had none payment for agreed offers and non payment for auctions. I have had the buyer pay for agreed offers without going to auction and I have had buyers pay after auction. Surprisingly more for non-auction domains.

I don't think there is any secret formula. It is the character and worthiness of the person making the offer on the other end.

•••
Thanx for the advice but what I really want to know is how do I proceed to put this domain on auction? I logged into my account at Sedo but from there on I just dont know what to do to put the domain up for auction. There is also no explanation on the Sedo site as to what to do. This is what I meant by please give me advice. Hoping someone can help.
Thnx
Fred.

Ps. I did contact SEDO to ask them but am still waiting for them to reply. That could take days maybe and by then it will be too late as you must do it within 5 days of the initial bid.

•••
binaryman said:
Thanx for the advice but what I really want to know is how do I proceed to put this domain on auction? I logged into my account at Sedo but from there on I just dont know what to do to put the domain up for auction. There is also no explanation on the Sedo site as to what to do. This is what I meant by please give me advice. Hoping someone can help.
Thnx
Fred.

Ps. I did contact SEDO to ask them but am still waiting for them to reply. That could take days maybe and by then it will be too late as you must do it within 5 days of the initial bid.
I answered that question in your other thread about this...

•••
Thnx Dagersh. I have responded in the other thread.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back