Dynadot

Selling Please help

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ImperiousDon

Established Member
Impact
Can anybody , Im asking anybody help me make my first sale ...
I know my first domain is worthless but if just somebody would buy it for 20$ , so I can buy a new one ... i have learned too much and I think that I will turn back the favor...
if anyone wants to help me , you can pm 😕
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If the name is worthless, then just let it go and learn from your mistake. If you don't have the money to buy a second name just yet, then work on a side hustle (freelancing, etc) to generate the money and spend the time in between learning more in order to make better choices in the future.

But don't beg people to take a worthless domain off your hands - it's disrespectful, as nobody here has a duty to pay you for your mistakes.

Good Luck.

•••
Can anybody , Im asking anybody help me make my first sale ...
I know my first domain is worthless but if just somebody would buy it for 20$...
You're kidding, right? Way to go start domaining! :facepalm:

Seriously, unbecoming begging aside, how do you expect to sell any domain if you don't so much as mention what (worthless or not) domain name you are so desperate to sell? :banghead::banghead:

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back