Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

PLEASE Help with development thoughts!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

mtomich

Established Member
Impact
1
Okay, I have been holding on to these domains for some time now and really want to develop them. Please offer me your thoughts. I will pay someone to develop the right idea. Thanks!

Honduras.hn (.hn is honduras extension)
RNC.net (Republican National Committee/Convention)
Written.com
VentureCapitalism.com
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
written can be a site where people post their stories and such.

P.s. wrong forum to pos tthis in
 
0
•••
written can be a blog site
or even a story teller site or an ebook store
 
0
•••
Written.com is a great name for a blog site, particularly a blog portal.

Honduras.hn - I would do something similar to honduras.com but without the awful background.
 
0
•••
honduras.hn can be a great site for a regional community or even an "arcade"
 
0
•••
i would use written.com as a place to read latest news collected from different newspapers, or news agencyes.
 
0
•••
Honduras.hn - Travel website - why would you want it to be anything else? Given the current trend in country names I'd stick to it and develop it.

RNC.net - Republican News website - perhaps even a large blog based on the contributions of users. Heck, even a forum might work but that's the most difficult route.

Written.com - Some sort of publishing website is what this sounds like. Offer up services where people can publish work online and build up a community.

VentureCapitalism.com - This one has several avenues. I'd look at either setting up a site based around adsense, develop a sort of investor wanted site, or once again a discussion forum.
 
0
•••
CrazyTech said:
Honduras.hn - Travel website - why would you want it to be anything else? Given the current trend in country names I'd stick to it and develop it.

RNC.net - Republican News website - perhaps even a large blog based on the contributions of users. Heck, even a forum might work but that's the most difficult route.

Written.com - Some sort of publishing website is what this sounds like. Offer up services where people can publish work online and build up a community.

VentureCapitalism.com - This one has several avenues. I'd look at either setting up a site based around adsense, develop a sort of investor wanted site, or once again a discussion forum.

I agree with you for the first two and the last one, but for written.com, I would make it a site offering free blogs and forums.

Tom
 
0
•••
Or of course you could put poker sites on all of them. :lol:
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back