Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Politics aside

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

mtomich

Established Member
Impact
1
Hello,

I have decided to go ahead and develop RNC.net. Republican National Committee and Republican National Convention.

The problem is that I am not sure what type of website to develop the domain into. I would hate to waste it with a poor idea, therefore, I would love to hear anyone else's thoughts and will be happy to share my own! Thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would suggest a blog, it seems that political blogs are very big these days. If you generate enough traffic you can make some nice $$ using blogads.com...

I would suggest downloading and installing WordPress, it is free and easy to use, plus it is a wonderful wonderful thing...

good luck!
 
0
•••
I'd say a blog or some kinda political humor or news website.
 
0
•••
I gotta say "humor" would be the way to go.
Partly because politics/political speech is one of those arenas where they would have a hard time getting the domain back from you (Should they even try).
Yeah, do something satire related... maybe... Meh...
-Allan
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back