IT.COM

Please help me with this appraisal. Pixelcrew or Pixew!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mniscient

Established Member
Impact
Hello there

I was looking for a premium domain for my business. Its about a digital agency offering web and software services. A full service digital agency.

I really like the word Pixel. I was looking for domains and i found these twos.

Pixelcrew .com - Costing me 900 USD
Pixew .com - Costing me 2300 USD

Do you think any of them is reasonable and nicely priced? Which one would you pick for the agency?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
https://www.namepros.com/forums/domain-appraisal.3/

Do the mods a favour, upload to the above in future. Regarding what you paid, you'd be overpaying as an "investor", especially for the second one, IMO. However, out of the two if I had to make a selection as an "end user", I'd sway on the first one (the crew domain)...not bad

Last edited:
•••
I like the first one and it is reasonably priced if you are the end user.

•••
Both way overpriced. This thread belongs in pre purchase appraisals as you dont own them. I honestly hope you never do

•••
Pixelcrew definitely. It's the better of the two

•••
Pixelcrew definitely. It's the better of the two
Do u think the price is resonable? sorry i am totally new here and have no idea about domain pricing. Thats why i am trying to look for suggestions. Thanks

•••
Do u think the price is resonable? sorry i am totally new here and have no idea about domain pricing. Thats why i am trying to look for suggestions. Thanks
Yes, it's a reasonable price for an end user, in my opinion.

•••
I think you would not overpay any of those two because you are acting as an enduser and that are fair retail prices for sure. I'd stay by the two worder because as an agency i think that brandable "pixew" you gotta explain to your customers and the "pixelcrew" works better even if i would personally choose non of them for an agency related to digital web services but that's a 'matter of taste'.

•••
SO many helpful comments. I hope i get some more views on the names?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back