Account Closed
Impact
AR-Gadgets.com
AR-Gadget.com
AR-Phones.com

Value in Future Or not ?

Please your Serious Views on it . Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I probably wouldn't renew them. Hyphens can be tough. Maybe 0 start auctions you might make something.

IMHO

•••
I probably wouldn't renew them. Hyphens can be tough. Maybe 0 start auctions you might make something.

IMHO
May be you are right But i saw there are so many AR / VR / MR , Domains with Hyphens registered . Many companies are using domains with Hyphen .

•••
Yes. I know they do, but they usually upgrade. Remember, there are so many that are registered and for sale, yours might not be the first, second or third choice. I think many people would look at alternative extensions before hypenated .coms.

•••
Yes. I know they do, but they usually upgrade. Remember, there are so many that are registered and for sale, yours might not be the first, second or third choice. I think many people would look at alternative extensions before hypenated .coms.
Yes ! Agree But There is no Alternative of AR Gadgets , Instead of ARGadgets.com .

•••
I do like the domains, just not sure if the holding costs will be justified.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back