Dynadot

Please help me people.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I've had this domain world - blogger.com for about a year now, it has somewhere around a 1000 hits parked, between 4 different parking servers yet it has never gotten even 1 click-thru.

Iv'e tried the ovious, which is blogging, blog, and hosting and have no results
Could someone please help me optimise this page, or tell me what people want when they reach this address?

I just want to make reg fee, thanks to whomever helps with suggestions.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Maybe people visiting are looking for a blog, try developing it. There's also a poker tournament called world blogger for poker starts that shows up in top rankings on google, you may want to make a portal page to it.

Thanks, good idea; as always namepros members are glad to help.

Thanks for the help, as always namepros members are willing to share their expert opinions.

•••
could be search engine traffic or other type of bots . . .

try a new parking service . . . ?

•••
it could contain a directory of different blogs created on your domain as a subdomain via wordpress.

•••
there's no need to be sarcastic in this forum commandercody (unless I got it wrong). Your post may have been buried under a deluge of other posts. If you want attention, POLITELY bump your post.

ack...sorry moderators, i think that was your job. :p

And as to your question... the best way to make money off of a domain is to develop it. Maybe you could try setting it up as a blog where famous bloggers (you'll have to find them yourself) can co-operate together and make a fantastic blog, and each get a share of the revenue?

•••
CC, I'm going to introduce you to some friends of mine.

They can be found at Softnik.com

Do not take all they say as gospel, but use them in your
research to get ideas for different aspects of Opt.

I have no affil with these guys except they took me
from newbie to today and I still use their tools.

Peace,
Cyberian

EDIT:One reason your thread was not answered I suspect is
because we didnt know what to tell you.... but then of course,
WebLord to the rescue. Always a wise word from the Weblord.
Thank you William.

aznchong91 said:
ack...sorry moderators, i think that was your job. :p
:hehe: Not WAS, IS.... Right? ;) Right.

Last edited:
•••
Sorry for my impatience. Thank you for your responses. I was hoping for and idea I had not thought of yet for the traffic purpose, its split about 50-50 between type-in's and searches performed for blog or hosting. It gets about 40 visitors a month looking on the purchase page, i though it could be tons of those people just checking up on it. But I had the price at 200$ for a year, and no takers; no one could be that cheap. Keep in mind they are all unique ip visitors. Making it a blog really would be the best option.

Cyberian I use DRT, which is pretty much all of those tools and more, plus I have a favorites menu with just about every tool available on the internet. I checked out softnic but, nothing appeared to be unique their from anywhere else i have been. Thank you for the advice though.

Weblord i'll look into the possibility of that being the issue.

Their is a tournament in it's second year called the world blogger of poker stars, it comes up as most of the results in google's top ten, so it's apparently popular. I have tried to get the keywords passed, that could explain much too.

This is no-doubt a hobby for entertainment purposes only. My goal is just to make reg fee on one page before i leave the industry. So it does'nt feel like a total failure.

•••
•••

•••
would you like to sell the name? Pm with price if interested

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back