NameSilo

question Please help I want to buy pending delete domain !

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I searched and found the domain MadMcc.org in same my niche and it pending delete. I don't want to wait so much time to get it and it may backoder by other.
I saw in whois it had an email.
I've try to send the owner a email offer him renew it and sell for me.
But that email address can not receive my email.
So I wonder there's any way to contact the domain owner.

Thank you for your reading and reply !

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I really doubt that anyone will backorder this domain. Unless of course you advertise it here so much, that people will backorder it only to sell it back to you. I would erase the domain name from the post, if I were you. Then, I would wait a bit and backorder the domain on some service where other people can not see your backorders.

•••
Btw, whois says it expires March 10, 2016
I used gwhois.org

•••
The domain was updated on March 23 and now expires March 11, 2016... I agree that you probably should remove the domain from the initial post because giving it out like that may just get someone else to go and try to get it as well. It's not a highly desired or competitive name so you might not even need to backorder it.

Also, did you try the phone number listed on the whois instead of the email?

•••
Thank for your advice FPForum and Nerevar.
I had thought carefull before decide to post the name. Because I want to know if any one can contact the owner. I not try to call because I afraid that the owner maybe don't understand me while English in not my first language :) I think if I wait for a time to get this I maybe forget it. If anyone can buy it so I just learn a good lesson. Any opinion, please comment !

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back