Impact
can someone please help me to setup a

BUY NOW link

to esrow com

where I can add the domain and the price
dynamically

thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
You can create buy now buttons at escrow.com (mentioned above) or use bodis.com landing with escrow redirection.

•••
yes thank you
but that would need a manually generated buy now button for each of my domains

I want a dynamically generated
buy now link
that populates the price and the domain
dynamically

•••
I am also exactly looking for this feature and already submitted to escrow team.

They should give more priority for this feature (atleast wordpress + woocommerce + escrow plugin should do the job)

•••
If I recall correctly PayPal discovered a flaw in their own system when naughty boys and girls would copy the BIN page LINK source code, then simply lower the price and try to process the order.

SO: I believe the Escrow[.]com keys generate random code for your / our protection on each domain link. From your account you've seen Bulk Import? Quoting: "Escrow[.]com created this service for creating "Buy It Now" buttons/links for a large number of Domains so You don't need to do it manually.

WE use javascript to simply read and display the domain from the URL in the browser bar, but then populate a window.setTimeout to push a user to any page we want that displays domain specific information.

For years we can and have easily done this to push to SEDO / AfterNic / DomainNameSales offer or BIN pages and so on but that's simple vs the Escrow format.The added advantage is that we can map as many domains as we want to one server account and push them all in different directions.

Sorry I ramble, but does this sound like what you're trying to do?

•••
I can't see any security issues at escrow generating
guessable links
even if somebody would try to manipuate the price
as I see no urgency to accept the escrow

even though they have a feature to bulk create links
these links are not dynamical

which forces me to copy and paste a unique link
for each of a few thousand domains
in order for them to be redirected to escrow
in case somebody wants to buy them

that is ridiculous

•••
that we can map as many domains as we want to one server account and push them all in different directions.

Sorry I ramble, but does this sound like what you're trying to do?

thats is what I am doing ;)

•••
Hi Frank,
You might like to use our API to generate these transactions dynamically. Access to the API is through a Partner account which is free.

Danny Raja and Mauli Fry take care of our partner accounts and API, you can reach them at http://escrow.com/partners

Cheers,
Jackson

•••
Hi Frank,
You might like to use our API to generate these transactions dynamically. Access to the API is through a Partner account which is free.

Danny Raja and Mauli Fry take care of our partner accounts and API, you can reach them at http://escrow.com/partners

Cheers,
Jackson

thanks a lot Jackson

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back