domain Please appraise XCloud.io

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

turtle

Established Member
Impact
5
XCloud.io

Recently registered this domain, please share your thoughts whether there is any value.
Thank you!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
That's the kind of name startups go for usually. And they prefer .io or .co a lot of times.
I would suggest listing this one as a brandable name on brandbucket etc and pricing it at $2,495.
Hold it.
 
1
•••
up
 
0
•••
I tend to agree with @Arpit131 on this one - probably something in the $2000 to $2750 range as a brandable. The closest comparator I could find was ycloud.co that went for $1450. I think that .io is with this name worth more than .co, and probably x is better than y, so in my mind that price supports a $2000+. Congrats on picking up a great name, and best of luck with it!
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back