Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please Appraise waste.name

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

xtmx

Established Member
Impact
6
I won this GoDaddy auction and will get the domain tomorrow. Is this any good?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think the extension is junk. Perhaps you might use it as a domain hack, to showcase bad domains perhaps ?
 
0
•••
I was actually thinking about that!

Thank you for your suggestion.
 
0
•••
There are a lot of bad names out there. I'd enjoy a site where users could submit names and we could vote for the worst names. :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back