NameSilo

domain N91.COM :: Appraise Please

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhik

Established Member
Impact
3
Please appraise the domain n91.com
I won it at a auction and I have 5 days to make the payment. Please appraise the domain for me as I am really confused about the brand value of it.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I was in this auction too. I think the price went too high personally, as the name carries a certain amount of risk of being taken by nokia as they have a flagship mobile phone carrying that model number. This would mean there is certain to be some traffic, but you won't know how mucch until you have the name in your possession... then there's the fact that its value will deplete rapidly as the model will become outdated faster than you can call snapnames and cancel the sale!

In summary, a nice name, but I think you should have maybe researched further before being involved in an auction at this sort of level. If you want to discuss privately feel free to pm me.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back