Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please Appraise VideoGameExercise.com, ArExercise.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zutroy

Established Member
Impact
8
Do you reckon these are worth keeping as a future investment?

Many thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Have you tested traffic on VideoGameExercise ? I suspect it will be keyword rich For "Get in Shape" type Domain. I still would say Low$xx as is..... And I would dump the other One.
 
0
•••
The first domain breaks the 14-character rule of domains and the second domain is just plain terrible. Grace delete both ASAP. IMO.
 
0
•••
Ok, thanks. Do you not think that the augmented reality (AR) thing has a future?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back