Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please appraise UpiAm king

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Want2learn

Top Member
Impact
2,454
Up I Am

I actually registered it yesterday . . .

I went to NameBio and researched IAM as ending of domains and happened across Up as a beginning.

I went with a two letter word Up to go infront of IAM.

All of that stuff is great . . . But what types of businesses could use such a name I asked myself!

Well to my amazement the letters upiam dot com had never been registered which is not a great sign for me! However, I think the name can fit IT, security, male erectile issues, stocks, finance, religion perhaps, etc.

So what says NP community . . . ?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Eh. Seems like a random registration looking for a use. Better off buying domains that already have a use.

Don't really see much value.

Brad
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back