NameSilo

domain Please appraise TUTTED(.)com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

papeter

Established Member
Impact
334
Your feedback appraisal on TUTTED.com please.
I picked this up on a GoDaddy expired auction recently. I might
even flip it shortly.

Thanks all.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Can serve as some kind of website where politicians will be criticized, etc :)
As for value - maybe low xxx - 2k for end user, who will like it.
As for flipping to another domain investor, I would be surprised to see it go for more then 100 - although anything can happen!
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back