Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronald R

Established Member
Impact
Travel
Airlines, Trains, Buses, Tourism, Vacation and Travel Agencies, Cruises, or Travel Associations.

Entertainment
Musical Concerts (Front and Backstage), Sporting Venues and Arenas (Hockey, Football, Soccer, Basketball, Baseball, Wrestling, Boxing, Motor Racing, Tennis, Golf), Events, and Festivals (Burning Man, Renaissance), Amusement Parks, Resorts (Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Magic Kingdom, MGM, Universal Studios), or Olympic.

Movies
Streaming online movie and content providers, Movie Theaters, Cinemas, or Box Offices.

The Arts
Opera, Broadway, Off-Broadway, Musicals.

Collectibles
Memorabilia companies selling movie or sports merchandise, etc.

Ticket Brokers
Mega conglomerate online ticket brokerage selling many or all of the above.

Police and Government
To promote safe driving, and/or to allow people to pay their fines online.

Miscellaneous
Talent Shows, a shorter domain name such as the initials of an already existing company (i.e., IHOP = "International House of Pancakes"), manufacturers of printed tickets, or a person-to-person ticket bartering/haggling or auction site. (Such as an Ebay, or StubHub)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I guess I should also mention that "tikt" is a real word in Dutch or German I think, and there is even a TIKT after-market automobile company in Germany who I approached with the domain before but they weren't interested. Search google for TIKT corvette.

not in german
thats for sure

•••
If you need money now.... Flippa they would be all over this.

If you can wait for end user, list it on all exchanges and message every broker that you own it if they want to bring a buyer. I would not make it exclusive with them obviously if you can wait.

•••
How did you acquire it? Share details? Congrats amazing name

•••
not in german
thats for sure

You're right. It was Dutch.

How did you acquire it? Share details? Congrats amazing name

Sure, I'll share. Over fifteen years ago, before people were buying up expired domain names, I bought a list of expired domain names and this was on it. Virtually all of them were available! I REALLY REALLY wish I would have continued purchasing names at that time. I got a lot of good names off of that list. They weren't really as valuable back then as they are now so I had to let some really great names go pretty cheap. I remember I had some A-List celebrity domains too that I bought from Internic for $75 a year, but I couldn't afford to keep them.

•••
You're right. It was Dutch.

Sure, I'll share. Over fifteen years ago, before people were buying up expired domain names, I bought a list of expired domain names and this was on it. Virtually all of them were available! I REALLY REALLY wish I would have continued purchasing names at that time. I got a lot of good names off of that list. They weren't really as valuable back then as they are now so I had to let some really great names go pretty cheap. I remember I had some A-List celebrity domains too that I bought from Internic for $75 a year, but I couldn't afford to keep them.

Congrats

•••
•••

How did you post that link? It won't let me post links.

Google the phrase: wiktionary tikt
It's Dutch and Latvian.

•••
•••
•••
I am brokering a high 6 figure sale for a 4L, sounds like a one word domain to a big MNC at the moment.
If you need to hire a broker, I can help.
Hemant at smeloan dot com

•••
Probably nothing. Still, it's worth noting. In Latvian it means "To arrive".

may be but how many inhabitants do they have?
nobody else speaks this language

so you better forget it
and take it as a nice 4l.com

which it is

•••
Ok great, i'll send him off an email now and let you know what he thinks.

No luck on that front i'm afraid, he said it's very good but he now only deals in short one word English dictionary words. I have another contact at Flippa and they would sell this for you no problem, but it's up to you? Also people have mentioned prices on here, but what is your price point for sale?

•••
No luck on that front i'm afraid, he said it's very good but he now only deals in short one word English dictionary words. I have another contact at Flippa and they would sell this for you no problem, but it's up to you? Also people have mentioned prices on here, but what is your price point for sale?

Okay. Thanks anyway! It was worth a shot.

I have one domain broker that I met on here and he is quite certain he can't sell it between $50,000 - $250,000. He's confident he can get up to $70,000 for it easily, but might find an end-user who can afford more. After that valuation, I am really in no hurry to sell right now. Thank you all for your help! You've been great.

•••
Okay. Thanks anyway! It was worth a shot.

I have one domain broker that I met on here and he is quite certain he can't sell it between $50,000 - $250,000. He's confident he can get up to $70,000 for it easily, but might find an end-user who can afford more. After that valuation, I am really in no hurry to sell right now. Thank you all for your help! You've been great.

scam?

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back