Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please appraise this one!

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

indigo1

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi everybody, I just hand regged this one:

CheapYachting.com

so I want to hear your opinion how much could I get for it.Thanks in advance;)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
IMHO regfee

"cheap yachting" is not a popular search term, and doesn't have many results in google. might want to develop this one if you want to give it some value.
 
0
•••
Yes, I know it is not so popular, but believe that it can fetch more than reg fee. anybody else have another appraisal?
 
0
•••
I also think it is worth more than reg fee, but they wont be queueing up for it with no traffic. I agree with Johnyl. It wouldnt take much to turn it into a couple of hundred dollars via content. Good luck anyway.
 
1
•••
Okay people, thanks for your advice, I think Ill develop it a little bit...
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back