Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please Appraise These Dating .Coms...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

wordplay

Established Member
Impact
6
Please take your pick of one or more:

GodlyDates.com Term "Godly" is a common Christian term (almost 3 million google returns).

SeekChristian.com Refers to "seek and ye shall find" biblical phrase.
Yes, plural could be better, but if you're seeking a mate, you're generally seeking just one.

MeetHispanics.com
35 million Hispanics in the U.S.

DanceDuo.com
MOST women love to dance... why not a dating site that concentrates on dancing dates?

PairUps.com

CubanCupid.com Around 1 million Cuban-Americans... not a huge market, but significant enough to merit their own site, I think.

Thank you!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Anyone?
 
0
•••
pairups looks amazing i say high xx undeveloped.
 
0
•••
Thanks. Anyone else, preferrably with some dating site experience?
 
0
•••
danceduo and pairups are the best two. Could see low xx to mid xxx for them.
 
0
•••
Heyyy, thanks Fonz :) Anyone else?
 
0
•••
I just received what I think is a pretty fair retail offer for CubanCupid.com.
What's the least anyone thinks I should accept? Thank you.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back