Status
Not open for further replies.

jaggs

Established Member
Impact
silverdealer.org 7 yrs old

usedthings.biz 7 years old

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
SilverBank.us - .US is a dead extension and selling a 2 word .US domain and that too this, looks impossible. $0 for this.

silverdealer.org - This can be sold. I think you may reach out to some of the companies in the US dealing in Silver and pitch it to them. Maybe mid xxx like $599 types.

usedthings.biz - .biz is again a very inactive extension and people don't prefer this one. Selling these kind fo names in such extension would be a waste of time. $0

•••
While I agree with @Arpit131 that biz and us both seem in decline as extensions, for us there have been 22 sales so far in 2018 in US according to Namebio. Among these are about 10 two word names. A few of the sales ZumePizza went for $2000, RugRentals for $750, DivorceAttorney for $500. SilverBank does have a nice ring, and while it won't be an easy sale, I think something low (to mid) $$$ MIGHT be possible if you can find a buyer. The fact that the net of the exact name only sold for $498 sets a limit I think on likely price.

I agree with range for SilverDealer that @Arpit131 suggested.

While I have never personally had interest in biz extension domains, they do sell now and then. It has sold 23 times so far in 2018, with median price of $319, a few 2 or more words but most single word and short. I would price UsedThngs aggressively, like somewhere in mid $$ range, and it might sell as it does have a ring to it that makes sense with biz.

Good luck with them, @jaggs

•••
While I agree with @Arpit131 that biz and us both seem in decline as extensions, for us there have been 22 sales so far in 2018 in US according to Namebio. Among these are about 10 two word names. A few of the sales ZumePizza went for $2000, RugRentals for $750, DivorceAttorney for $500. SilverBank does have a nice ring, and while it won't be an easy sale, I think something low (to mid) $$$ MIGHT be possible if you can find a buyer. The fact that the net of the exact name only sold for $498 sets a limit I think on likely price.

I agree with range for SilverDealer that @Arpit131 suggested.

While I have never personally had interest in biz extension domains, they do sell now and then. It has sold 23 times so far in 2018, with median price of $319, a few 2 or more words but most single word and short. I would price UsedThngs aggressively, like somewhere in mid $$ range, and it might sell as it does have a ring to it that makes sense with biz.

Good luck with them, @jaggs

I saw all those, analyzed the keywords, checked other extensions, websites on those, keywords, sound, how the two keywords fit each other, search results, Namebio with keyword, Namebio with extension and some other factors to give this appraisal.
Maybe you are correct but I personally didn't find any value in those.

•••
I saw all those, analyzed the keywords, checked other extensions, websites on those, keywords, sound, how the two keywords fit each other, search results, Namebio with keyword, Namebio with extension and some other factors to give this appraisal.
Maybe you are correct but I personally didn't find any value in those.

And I am not necessarily disagreeing with you (note that I did put MIGHT be possible in caps to emphasize uncertainty). Thank you for indicating the steps you put into the analysis. Some may feel my posts are always too long :rolleyes:, but whenever I do an appraisal I feel it is valuable for the OP to know what I used (or at least most of it) in coming up with a comment. Thanks again for your reflections.

•••
Thank both of you for your time and willingness to share.
May not be what i wanted to hear but, it is what it is.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back