Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please Appraise teavivre, teaverve

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

stella55

New Member
Impact
0
Hi everybody,
I am considering a domain name for tea business. I choose the name teavivre and teaverve. But not sure if it is good for Americans and English. Would anybody can give me some information about the word “vivre” and “verve” using in America? I know “vivre” is original use in France. I am not sure if Americans are familiar with the pronunciation. Thank you in advance for your suggestion.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back