Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Please Appraise svg.vg

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

arend

Established Member
Impact
102
svg.vg

How's that for a name. svg stands for scalable vector graphics.

Is it any good?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I see the .vg (Virgin Islands) is open to all registrations which is good for resale. I see it's $50 a year though which is bad for resale.

It's hard to sell names to end users not from the Country Code, vg included. Though I see you can brand the vg as Vector Graphics as well.

I think it'd be a tough sale to graphic designers imo.
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back