Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please Appraise smartmorning.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
2,906
please appraise:
smartmorning.com

I have a question. What will happen if a corporation decides to TM this name?

thanks all
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
bumpthanks
 
0
•••
I have a question. What will happen if a corporation decides to TM

They will simply call their law firm and tell them they want this domain and you will wind giving it to them at a loss. IMO.
 
0
•••
I could see a cereal company like Special K or a yogurt company like Dannon rallying a marketing campaign around this name. Also I could see this as the name of an actual product like say a protein bar. I don't see any TM's at this time on it.

I'd recommend developing it in a way that would be the opposite of any target audience with NO ADS. After some time start marketing it.

Reseller I could see high xx to low xxx for someone that wants to find that big end user. To find the end user youself I think you could get well into the thousands. But it's not going to happen fast.

Nice name, best of your portfolio I've seen so far.
 
0
•••
It's a name you hold only to sell to an enduser, I dont feel the reseller need on this one(just a tiny reseller punt price of regfee-lowxx)

smartmorningS.com is available
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Thank you, everyone, for your input.
If I start a small business called smart morning will it help establish my legitimacy to the name?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back