Unstoppable Domains
 23:00:19:19 

Please appraise: SelfieElbow.com

Labeled as domain in Domain Appraisal, started by Christopher Lumley, Apr 18, 2017

Replies:
Views:

1. Christopher Lumley

Christopher Lumley Established Member

I would like to get everyone's opinion on the value of the domain SelfieElbow.com, which is now an actual medical diagnosis. Thanks!!

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Want2learn

Want2learn Top Contributor VIP

stroke and heart attack dot coms are parked currently and cancer is under development. I think that means you are looking at reg fees.

3. Silentptnr

Silentptnr Top Contributor VIP

I think you could find a good doctors office and sell it. Crazy, but it is a real term that found some popularity last year.

The most recent articles I see are November last year. May be cooling off now.

Anyway, you should pursue an end user for it. Create leads from Google. Maybe get $500-$1500 from an end user. Reseller would be different.

4. MapleDots

MapleDots Top Contributor VIP

Yes but imagine an innovative selfie stick called "Selfie Elbow"

I wanted to say no worth at the beginning but OP may just have a decent domain here.

Has a couple of different uses for sure.

If it were mine I would try to hold out for about 2k but in reality your estimate is probably more realistic.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice