IT.COM

domain Please appraise: recent.reviews, FX-trading.net, xxxir.com and few more.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jerovg

Established Member
Impact
recent.reviews
consultancy.global
xxxir.com
DNtra.com
weightlossland.com
FX-trading.net
NameRegi.com
free-PDFs.com
TLDs.global
writing.global
IMGs.host

What would be good asking prices for when I put them for sale? Please tell me what you think they would probably sell for. I'm new to domaining, so I don't really have a good idea of what they could be worth.

Thanks,
Jeroen.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
they have no value in y opinion

•••
Come on man, no value at all? I'm absolutely not a seasoned domainer, but I'm not new to branding and marketing. If you ask me, some of them are highly brandable. Recent.Reviews and WeightLossLand.com for example. Still thanks for your ''opinion''.

Last edited:
•••
they have no value in y opinion
recent.reviews
consultancy.global
xxxir.com
DNtra.com
weightlossland.com
FX-trading.net
NameRegi.com
free-PDFs.com
TLDs.global
writing.global
IMGs.host

What would be good asking prices for when I put them for sale? Please tell me what you think they would probably sell for. I'm new to domaining, so I don't really have a good idea of what they could be worth.

Thanks,
Jeroen.
Weightlossland may fetch mid xx after some time. All the others, reg fee.

•••
Welcome to NP Jerovg

I cant see any value in these names. I would try and grace delete them all and start again.

Try and focu on .COM, dotn waste your time with .reviews, .global, .host etc, companies just wont buy them from you, your best bet for those is flipping them to a fellow domainer and we are known to be tightasses :)

WeightlossLand.com is probably but the best of the group but you will will struggle to sell it.

My advice is to read, read and read some more on this forum before regging anymore names. There is a lot to learn in this game and it will take a while before you make a sale or start making any money. You need to learn what makes and name valuable and what type of names sell. Dont go out and hand register any names, rather read about expiring names, droplists, sedo and godaddy auctions, email existing owners of decent names and trying to find a bargain. There are just not many names available these days to hand-register that have any value, especially if you are new to the game.

Have a look at namebio.com and dnjournal.com and check out the weekly domain sales to get an idea of what is currently selling

Hope that helps
Good luck

•••
I agree with the others, not seeing any great names here.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back